




I'm going to post some more from my "amazing photography of friends and family", this time focusing on game parks. I know you have seen several photos of Kruger on my blog, but I'm going to post some more. I was last there in June, when my friends were visiting from the states. I'm showing you some great nature photography, yes a few birds as well as a kudu, the symbol of Kruger. The colorful bird is the Lilac Breasted Roller, which has quickly turned into a favorite of all my visitors. I'm also showing you the starry sky. The stars over here are incredible. There are less lights in the city than in a comparable US city, and once you are out in the middle of nowhere, like Kruger, there are no lights at night. I don't know if the photo I'm posting is big enough, but you can see the southern cross in the lower part of the photo, which is why it is my favorite. And then my friends captured me early one morning just hanging out in a game park, coffee in one hand, binoculars in the other, looking for early morning activity. I seem to have no problem waking up with the animals at 530 while on vacation in a game park.
Stay tuned, I have some more animal photos coming soon....

1 comment:
I LOVE your kudu picture!!!
Post a Comment