

Just a few more photos...first is a series of zebras taken again by both myself and friends. Zebras are so photogenic! It must be their black stripes....or maybe their white ones. The final two photos highlight the different kinds of rhinos, white and black. I had only seen black rhinos from afar, until this past weekend when I was at a local game reserve in Swaziland and managed to have both white and black come within feet of our safari vehicle. The shape of the face as well as the back was always said to be different, but not until seeing them almost right next to each other could I truly appreciate the differences. I'm showing you a couple of white rhinos and a solitary black rhino. I hope you too will be able to enjoy these bigger game photos.

1 comment:
Stephanie, I really appreciate your taking the time to write & post photos about your life in Swaziland. Today's NYTimes Magazine was devoted to empowering women all over the world. There was an especially affecting feature on HIV-positive girls in Swaziland that made me think of your work. Please let me know where to send you a link, or do you get the TIMES there? (LOL)
martha.smith@comcast.net
Post a Comment