Marton in Mbabane
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Signs
I hope you will enjoy the following signs as much as I have. I don't know how visible they will be to you all, but they remind me of the different worries one has when on African roads! And there aren't even any photos of cows, goats or people!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Stephanie
I'm a pediatrician caring for HIV positive children and their families in Mbabane, Swaziland
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2011
(9)
►
November
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(29)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(28)
►
December
(3)
▼
November
(2)
Surviving the Rain
Signs
►
October
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2008
(7)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment